Device Programming Services
Ordering pre-programmed parts from Arrow offers several advantages compared to in-house or third-party programming solutions:
- Shorter total cycle time
- Fewer days of inventory
- No fall-out costs
- Reduced order management and material handling costs
- Lower shipping costs
- First articles ship within 1 day once customer supplies all necessary files and instructions.
- Production programming: Orders <5K units ship within 72 hours
- Tape & reel only: 24 hours in N. America; 48 hours in Europe and Asia (orders <10,000 units)
- IC programming
- Tape & reel
- Custom marking (laser, label, ink)
- Marking eradication
- Electrical erasing & reworking
- Custom barcoding & packaging
- Mechanical/electrical screening, including 3D vision inspection
Arrow’s capabilities also include programming devices not purchased from Arrow, whether franchised or not.
Global Coverage More
Arrow operates programming centers in:
- Reno, NV, USA
- San Jose, CA, USA (NPI)
- Nogales, Mexico
- Guadalajara, Mexico
- Venlo, The Netherlands
- Shanghai, China
- Penang, Malaysia
- Melbourne, Australia
Our follow the sun approach to engineering ensures your first articles will be processed on-time, regardless of the time of day orders are received. Copy-exact processes provide seamless transitions if production shifts regions, with the confidence that your intellectual property will be protected via Arrow’s secure systems used in its ISO 9001-certified global programming centers.
Leverage our investments for your gain…
Arrow invests in the most advanced programming equipment available. We support 250,000 devices across 180 suppliers in all package variants and invest in support for new parts every day.
Device programming includes eprom and eeprom programming services, programming FPGAs, PLD programming, microprocessor programming, programmable flash memory, NAND Flash and IC programming services.
The simplicity of Arrow’s programming model gets you ready for production fast – with lower total cost of ownership, fewer headaches.
Have questions or need a quote? Contact us today.
What we do:
- > Kitting for PCB Assembly
- > Device Programming
- > Tape & Reel
- > Component Preparation
- > Custom Kitting & Packaging
- > Shrink Tubing Cutting & Marking
- > Power Supply Modification
& Modular Assembly
- > Fan Termination & Assembly
- > Cable Assembly
Tell us about your project!
Greater Security and Savings
The sales and profitability of this company is dependent on the protection of its intellectual property (IP)…
manufacturer of LED lighting products quantifies costs associated with two different approaches to programming…